- All Implemented Interfaces:
- org.aopalliance.aop.Advice, org.aopalliance.intercept.Interceptor, org.aopalliance.intercept.MethodInterceptor
public class LoggingAdvice
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements org.aopalliance.intercept.MethodInterceptor
This class provides the log4j aop around advice for our service layer. This advice is placed on
all services and daos via the spring application context. See
protected static org.apache.commons.logging.Log
Logger for this class.
This method prints out debug statements for getters and info statements for everything else
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected static final org.apache.commons.logging.Log log
- Logger for this class. Uses the name "org.openmrs.api" so that it seems to fit into the
public java.lang.Object invoke(org.aopalliance.intercept.MethodInvocation invocation)
- This method prints out debug statements for getters and info statements for everything else
("setters"). If debugging is turned on, execution time for each method is printed as well.
This method is called for every method in the Class/Service that it is wrapped around. This
method should be fairly quick and light.
- Specified by:
invoke in interface
- See Also:
Generated Apr 27 2012 10:06 PM. NOTE - these libraries are in active development and subject to change